Job Posting… Warehouse Associate.
by Fernando Robleno, Jr. | Mar 11th, 2019
Gas Turbine Parts & Services, Inc. (GTPS) is a market leader in providing exceptional parts and services for the industrial gas turbine industry. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Associate who has a positive and cooperative attitude with the ability to multi-task and work within a team. This job is unique in that it’s a mixture of administrative organization, wholesale inventory, and warehouse labor skills all rolled into one. This member is a key part of our organization and will be tasked with many responsibilities.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for operating the forklift in and around the warehouse and production areas.
- Monitor and maintain packaging raw materials and finished product.
- Picking and packing of orders for shipment
- Sort, pack, wrap, tie, crate and label products as per company procedures.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Perform inventory and stockroom activities
- Keep a clean and organized warehouse.
- Assist with general facility maintenance.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be an experienced forklift operator.
- Must have basic computer skills including knowledge of Email, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have carpentry skills for building of shipping crates.
- Must possess great time management skills and have an attention to detail.
- Must have a positive and cooperative attitude, the ability to multi-task, and work within a team.
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs or more.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Industrial distribution experience a plus
- Previous work in warehouse shipping / receiving and inventory management a plus.
- This is a Full Time position with standard 8-hour work day, Monday through Friday. The hours and days worked might change based on the work load.
- To apply for this position please email@example.com to provide your resume and cover letter. Cover letter should include why you would like to join our team and why you are the ideal candidate. No phone calls please. If interested, we will email you back to setup an interview.
Job Type: Full-time